At caseysellsva.com my primary focus is in the Virginia communities of Gainesville, Bristow, Haymarket, Manassas, Centreville, Chantilly and Fairfax. Please visit my links to view BUYING, SELLING, COMMUNITIES and MORTGAGE INFO for information to help make your decisions! At caseysellsva.com I offer 4.5% full-service listings! I also offer CASH BACK to all of my home buyers! What services I can offer you to make selling or buying a home a great experience for you? As a dedicated, professional realtor, I do realize that your search for a new home may not be in one of my primary focus areas, but please call me at 703-662-3850 or message me at email@example.com and let’s see who we can connect you with to find the home of your dreams! Having to look for a home outside my area does NOT mean I can’t help you find THE REALTOR for you!
Rest assured, I will research and refer you to a realtor that adheres to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)®.
https://www.nar.realtor/about-nar/governing-documents/the-code-of-ethics states “NAR’s Code of Ethics, adopted in 1913, was one of the first codifications of ethical duties adopted by any business group. The Code ensures that consumers are served by requiring REALTORS® to cooperate with each other in furthering clients’ best interests.”
· Check out some of the articles on Code of Ethics topics at REALTOR® Magazine.
· View the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)® Effective January 1, 2020.
The website https://topagentsranked.com/ “puts you in touch with the best Realtor in your area given your unique real estate needs. Over the past 12 years we have made more than 1 million personalized Realtor recommendations.” They are
· #1 Realtor® and Real Estate Agent recommendation service in the U.S. AND All agents they recommend:
· Are the most trusted neighborhood experts
· Are in the top 5% of the industry.
· Offer superior levels of customer service.
· Have decades of experience.
· Are highly certified industry experts.
· We recommend licensed Realtors® (members of the National Association of Realtors®) and other licensed Real Estate Agents to our clients.
· Realtors® are held to the highest ethical and professional standards including the Realtor® code of ethics.
Another good source, 100% free and data-backed, is https://www.homelight.com. HomeLight has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau®
. The website https://realestate.usnews.com/ utilizes homelight.com to list the top agents by state and popular cities! They also offer how to find my home value via the Home Value Estimator link.
Zillow and Trulia (which is owned by Zillow) are popular sites for anyone in the market to buy or sell. Zillow’s website states they have a database that includes, “more than 110 million US homes — including homes for sale, homes for rent and homes not currently on the market”. Trulia’s focus is strong on education and community engagement. Trulia states their site offers neighborhood insights, crime maps and the option to engage with agents and brokers via a dedicated online community called Trulia Voices.
caseysellsva.com is a part of Samson Properties! Regardless of where you need a realtor, we can help! Here at we participate in the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange (IDX)program. This cooperative exchange allows us to assist you in a very broad spectrum.
· This program is a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement.
· Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Samson Properties are marked with the “Internet Data Exchange (IDX) icon”, and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
· The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Samson Properties was recently ranked the 3rd largest brokerage in the Metro D.C. Area by Washington Business Journal, and the 52nd largest brokerage in the nation by Real Trends Five Hundred! This means I have a wide array of resources at my disposal to help my customers! Our clients enjoy working with us because we are a family-oriented company with values and an empowering, supportive atmosphere! Our firm has teamed with Moseley Real Estate Schools, who have been in the business since 1972, for Salesperson Licensing, Broker Licensing, Continuing and Post License Education. Moseley has been in the business since 1972.
Buying a home may be the most expensive purchase you’ll ever make.
When you consider purchasing a home, a major factor will be your financer! Financing options and rates can vary widely.
· It is crucial to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best possible rates/prices.
· I have built great working relationships with some very good mortgage contacts in the local Northern Virginia area. I would be more than happy to refer you some or to help you in any other way I can. This way, we work as a team to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase, no matter where it’s located.
Use the links on caseysellsva.com/mortgage-info/ on my website to assist you in making financial decisions around financing your new home. This calculator will help determine your mortgage payments based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors. The amortization table will show what the interest and principal payments will be over the term of your mortgage.
My Client-First Philosophy always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network. All of these are qualities I pride myself on and are hallmarks of how I work. I’ve found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. The latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently, including extending the range of services I provide to my clients. I hope that when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home, be it in the Northern Virginia area (including Prince William County, Fairfax County & Loudoun County areas) or elsewhere in the U.S., you will please consider contacting me here at caseysellsva.com! 703-662-3850 or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to hear from you soon!
Find me on Social Media!